Sunday, July 18, 2010

Awesome vs Non-Awesome. I guess there has to be a balance.

Because being so awesome without non-awesome to keep one grounded can lead to an egoboost perhaps. And I know, I KNOW, I come across concieted online. It's all in good fun though. I am probably the most modest person you could meet if you met me in real life. But since online I can brag about myself without feeling guilty, I will do it anyway and you can't stop me! Well...you can try, but I will probably just ignore your post...because I can. I love the internet. Don't like something, you can remove it forever!

Anywho, guess who is the new Art Director at Breathless Press? Yep, that would be Her Most Awesometastic. AKA...Me.  THANK YOU BP, I never thought I would even be considered for such a role. But I love books and I love photoshop, so I guess this is the best of both worlds.

I have a few more covers to add to both the cover art page and the books I've edited page, but I am feeling a bit lazy since, and here is where the non-awesome from the blog title comes into play, I am moving this week. Into my grandparents' house. Trying (keyword there: trying) to get their stuff moved so my stuff can come in. But when I say they haven't cleaned the cabinets or windows, or throw anything away, since they moved in here in the 70s....I am not exaggerating. It is a nightmare. NIGHTMARE! Especially the size of the spiders in this house. And what is the number one thing that makes me afeared? Yup. Spiders. I loath them. They make me want to pee my pants and cry like a little girl, but I have too much dignity to let that happen. Instead I just scream like a bitch and flatten it with more force than necessary.

So I am going to go hang out in the house of horrors, cleaning, squishing demons...er...spiders, and will get those covers loaded by next week. Chao!

0 comments:

Followers