Monday, February 15, 2010

Oh, the Drama I Live!

I just fought off yet another cold. I have a bit of a cough still, but the cold is done with finally.

As if that wasn't dramatic enough, the dude I met on Zoosk and went on a date with and fell promptly out of touch with tried to contact me tonight on facebook. I was on my way offline to go to the bookstore to pick up a copy of Pleasure of a Dark Prince by Kresley Cole, so I didn't respond to him. I don't know what my feelings are. He didn't seem to be quick on the uptake and I felt no spark so while I feel bad about the avoidiness, I don't feel bad enough to deal with whatever he has to say right now. Considering it is the day after Valentine's Day (V'lane Day!) when he is trying to contact me, it kinda is pretty obvious he is feeling a bit lonely and I am not in the mood to play understanding potential girlfriend. I am not happy that I am single, but I am happy in my singleness...if that makes sense. I don't feel like I need a boyfriend just to have one, and I am not going to settle just to say I have one.

But whatever. Call me a cold hearted bitch, if you want. I don't like being forced to be or feel what I don't want to be or don't feel. Ya feel me?

1 comments:

Scarlett said...

Hi thanks for postinng this

Followers