Monday, January 31, 2011

Faefever fan video: resurrected.

The quality of this video may not be at its best. Jenn has threatened my life so I have to try to get this posted somewhere where it has sound since youtube disabled the audio. For those who don't know, this is the Faefever video I did for the release of the novel of the same name. Kristen Bell as Mac, Eric Etebari as Jericho Barrons, Jason Lewis as V'lane, and Ian Somerhalder as Christian. This is a fan video, not made for profit. There is a free-use clause that allows this. Just sayin'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DID NOT THREATEN YOU! Although I do have enjoy having Eric back :D

Jenn

Victoria said...

how does everyone else know if you did or didn't threaten me?

Ricki Treleaven said...

I love this video. I am so glad it has been resurrected :D

Followers