Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Farewell Scotland!


I didn't get the oppertunity to keep this and the Scotland blog updated while over there due to the lack of wifi at most of the hotels. Sorry. However, I will share some of my favorite photos with you here. The trip was 2 weeks starting and ending in Glasgow. We went up the West coasts and down the East coast to make it back. Highlights of the trip for me were the Isle of Staffa which had the Puffin colony on the top (yes I hiked my ass to the top to see the Puffins), the castles, Loch Ness, and Pete in Edinburgh. Only met him briefly, but I was smitten by his adorableness. And he wasn't even blonde...LOL

Here are some pics. When the big giant album is posted, I will share the link. I took over 1000 photos.


1 comments:

Highland Hussy said...

I'm glad you guys had fun. Welcome back. :)

Followers