Sunday, April 4, 2010

Book Pimpin'

Many of you who know me know that I am good friends with Hailey Edwards. So it may be no surprise here that I am about to pimp the everliving hell out of her first full length novel, Everlong. It was just released last week by Samhain press. I haven't finished it yet (I was behind on edits so I had to get my work done before I could enjoy it) But I have read a good bit of it. She has really, truly found her voice. I am so so proud of her. While I did enjoy her novellas from LSB, Born of Fire and From the Ashes, as her first publications there were some things that could have been polished, but overall they were not bad. However, Everlong is proving to be wonderful. Will give my overall thoughts when I get to sit down and finish the book. :)


Buy Everlong/Read an excerpt

1 comments:

Hailey Edwards said...

Woot! I haz voice!

Followers