Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Random Rambles

I have two days off from work, thank God. I got a new book to edit in my time off and I find myself procrastinating. I am going to try to get through my read through tonight and start the edits tomorrow and finish this weekend. That is the plan, doesn't mean it will happen the way that I want it to.

I finished Master My Viking. It was cute, but incredibly cheesy. If you want to be humored read it. If you can't take cliched cheesefactors, skip it. It is a good escape for however long it takes to read it. It is a rather short one.

I am also about to start reading book 4 in the Atlantis series by Gena Showalter. I just finished the reread of The Nymph King (aka V'lane of the Sea) before reading the Viking one. LOL Showalter never ceases to amuse me greatly with her writing.

A completely random note to end on.... my roomie and I watched The Power Rangers movie today. We were appalled by how super cheesy it was, despite the fact that we both LOVED it when we were children. LOL ah, how things change when we grow older. I remember being scared shitless by IT as a child, and watched it for the first time since about 6 years ago and was like....pffft. really? LOL

1 comments:

Hailey Edwards said...

Even as I child, I knew Power Rangers were really Chedderheads.

Followers